Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Winners For Sketch 211!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Karren has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean : Petra from Cards Creative
Well, once again you all gave us a really hard job to choose winners!  Thank you for taking my sketch and turning it into such an amazing gallery of cards.  I have chosen Petra as my Queen of Clean this week as her card uses so many little elements that all work beautifully together.  I love the two circle frames and the stenciled background.  Congrats, Petra!




Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Narelle!


7 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Thank you very much, Jen for selecting my card! You made my day! CONGRATULATIONS to all the winners! XX

Rosemary said...

congrats to the new "queen of clean" petra... her card is stunning!! thanks so much for picking my card for an HM!! congrats to all the other HMs!!

Petra Swart said...

Oh, my, QoC!!!! That is so wonderful and such a lovely surprise!!!! You've surely made my day!!!! Thank you so much ladies for all the hard work behind the scenes to bring us this lovely challenge every week!!!! Your sketches are such a great pleasure to play with!!!! Congrats to all the princesses!!!!

I Card Everyone said...

Congrats, Petra!!! I LOve this card!
=]

Claire said...

Congrats Petra! Such a beautiful card. Thanks so much for the HM Rita...such talented company I'm in! Congrats everyone!

Diane Jaquay said...

Congratulations, Petra! Thank you, Jen B., I feel honored to have my card chosen among so many gorgeous entries!! This was a really classic, fabulous sketch that I know I'll use again and again!

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

Congrats to all! Thank you, Cindy H. For the wonderful compliment! :) Can't wait to see Narelle's sketch tomorrow.