Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Winners For Sketch 120!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Rita has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of Clean: Amanda Burditt


So many wonderful entries last week!  I could have picked a million winners, but I finally narrowed it down to this lovely creation by Amanda.  The focal point of her card is just so beautiful.  I love all the ribbon and that she carried the stitching from it through to the white layer.  So many lovely details!  Congratulations, Amanda, on being our Queen of Clean this week! See you guys tomorrow!





Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Linda!


6 comments:

Amanda Burditt said...

Oh wow, honoured to have been chosen! You're right Rita, there were some beautiful entries! Thanks so much! This has brightened my day! x

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Well done Amanda - simply perfect and beautiful card. Great talent amongst the others showcased - such inspiration. x

Kelly S. said...

Thanks SO much, Amy! Wow, I just loved the whole gallery with this sketch!! :)

Mamilou said...

Well done Amanda and congratulations to all the others. So many beautiful cards, so much inspiration.
Thank you so much Karren for selecting my card - WOW - you surer made my day! All of a sudden it feels less cold outside here in SW Ontario.
Louise.

Greta said...

Thank you for the honor, Jen M. I so appreciate it! Gorgeous entries--congrats to Amanda & all the honorable mentions!

Mona Pendleton said...

Congrats to all! Thank you so much Cindy for featuring my card! :)