Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Winners for Sketch #15 from Cindy Hall

Thank you to everyone who joined us for last week's challenge!  We were blown away by all the wonderful submissions this week!  The Clean Team has chosen some talented Princesses for you this week and Cindy has chosen her Queen!   
The "Perfect Princesses" this week are:

Jen M's Choice

At first, the wonderful earthy colors were what drew me to Sabrina’s card.  I really liked the contrast of the navy blue alongside the various shades of brown.  Then I took a closer look and saw that gorgeous yellow rose complemented by the variegated green leaves.  The image has a wonderful vintage look and blends perfectly with the colors of the card and I love how she finished it off with that great shabby button and twine.  Congratulations Sabrina, on being A Perfect Princess this week!

Linda's Choice
Angela McKay at North Shore Stamper

The colors just jump right off the page on Angela's snazzy birthday card!  It is bright and festive - just the way a birthday should be!  The bold graphic design and eye-popping colors are beautifully balanced by an effective use of white space.  The coordinating envelope liner is a wonderful added detail!  Congratulations Angela on being my choice for Perfect Princess this week!

Rita's Choice


Did you do a bit of "Aww..." when you saw this adorable card?  I know I sure did!  Jen did such a great job with this sketch; I love the clean lines that really let that adorable critter take center-stage.   I love the depth she achieved and those colors are just fabulous together.   And ladybugs?  LOVE them!    Congratulations, Jen, on being my Perfect Princess for the week!

Lauri's Choice


I just love how Anne used the Everyday Enchantment DSP on this card!  Beautiful colors...beautiful accent with the ribbon and brad!  Using the one image as a focus point is beautiful, and I love the combination of colors she used in her stamping.  Congratulations Anne, you are my pick for Perfect Princess this week!


Christy's Choice
Andrea L. of EnchantINK


What a great way to end 2011 – so many fantastic cards to choose from but Andrea’s card with those delightful scalloped panels and the center panel so eloquently stamped kept drawing my eye back to her card. The hint of shimmer on the flower and butterfly is sheer perfection. Congratulations, Andrea, on being my pick for Perfect Princess!


 Tui's Choice
 

What better way to ring in the New Year than with fireworks and celebrations!  This card says it all to me – the fireworks, the shimmer and the blues of the night sky.  Alissa’s clean styling, monochromatic design and textured background won me over hands down.  Congratulations Alissa on being my choice for Perfect Princess this week.


Lesley's Choice

DSC_0001_edited-1

I just love what Joanna did with the sketch. The gingham paper is so adorable paired with the whimsical butterflies. I love the crisp bow and the colour combination that she used. Each butterfly is exquisitely coloured and comes to life on her pretty and fabulously clean card! Congratulations Joanna on being my choice for Perfect Princess this week!


Jennifer's Choice


I just can't believe all the amazing selections from this sketch!  As I was looking through, I kept being drawn back to the dramatic colors in Shauna's card.  The birthday sentiment is fantastic, especially with the highlighted words!  The black/white background panels combined with the embossed pop of red seem just right for the new year.  The bling and the stitching finish this card perfectly.  Congratulations Shauna on being my choice forPerfect Princess this week!


And Our Queen of Clean this week:
Cindy's Choice
Tracy at My Creative Side

I love a great Man-Card, and this is a GREAT MAN-CARD!  Tracy did a wonderful job with the sketch, and everyone knows how hard it is to keep a man-card from ending up with feminine elements.  Tracy perfectly executed the card with the three ties, a great color combination, one simple brad, clean DSPs (one that even looks like a striped shirt to me), and some simple twine.  The paper-piercing was a nice finishing touch, still keeping it masculine.  Perfect, perfect, perfect.  Congratulations, Tracy!  You're my choice for the Queen of Clean this week!


Thank you to everyone who joined in these past two weeks, we know how busy Christmas time can be!  Be sure to join us tomorrow for another great sketch from the lovely Tui Nathan.

8 comments:

Jen Nelson said...

wow thanks for making me a princess this week

jen xx

My Creative Side said...

Wow, thanks so much Cindy for choosing me as your Queen of Clean! I am so honoured!!! The talent on this board is amazing! Thank you!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

I am so thrilled for the princess pick for this week. Thanks so much ... especially to Christy! Hugs xxx

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

Thanks so much Linda! You made my day!

Unknown said...

These designs are very awesome and very good.
Discount Card Printing
Transparent Business Cards

Sabrina said...

I too am quite thrilled at being chosen as a princess this week :) Thank you so much Jen M!! hugs x

Anne Laflamme said...

Wow... I'm happy to be a Princess. Thank you, I had fun to make it...

Merci beaucoup, je suis heureuse d'avoir été choisie comme Princesse.... J'ai eu beaucoup de plaisir à faire ce projet...

Sammie - Stitches 'n Scraps said...

Congratulations everyone! Your cards are awesome.